Happy 2016, everyone! I know I’m a bit late with posting my first post of the new year but better late than never, right?
Anyways, I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by two fellow bloggers, Christina and IAmDonovan! I love interacting with both of these ladies because they are super supportive and produce fun and quirky content that is entertaining to read.
Christina, The Versatile Blogger shares life experiences and other miscellaneous topics. IAmDonovan of the CoolBeans4 blog dubs herself as a total fangirl and I would have to agree because she loves herself some good television series and movies.
The thing I enjoy most about reading these ladies’ blogs is that they have such positive outlooks on life. Thank you both for nominating me for this award. Make sure to check out each of their blogs!
So the rules for this award are very similar to that of the Liebster Award.
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
- Aila Stephens
- Thursday in August
- Worldly Worlds
- Eternal Scribbler
- Danielle Esplin
- Rianne Moss
- A Girl, Obsessed
- The Write Practice
- Victoria Griffin
- brad’s desk
- Mary Clark, Writer
- Rossi Fox
7 Facts About Me:
- I have asthma.
- My favorite video games are Assassin’s Creed, God of War & Kingdom Hearts.
- Attack on Titan is one of my favorite animes (when the heck is it coming back on Toonami???).
- I used to be a major perfectionist growing up but I’ve learned to accept mine and others imperfections (for the most part ;P).
- As a child, I played with both Barbies and Hot Wheels.
- I like superhero movies (I love Spiderman, the one with Toby McGuire).
- I enjoy playing board & card games such as Sorry! and Uno.
I always enjoy participating in these award posts. They bring the blogging community together and introduce people to other great bloggers.
Check out my last award post, My First Liebster Award!